category without dropdown
- Geen categorieën
Category with dropdown
- Amazon Great Indian Festival 2022 Sale: Best Offers on Smart TVs 27 september 2022The Amazon Great Indian Festival 2022 Sale has brought several great deals on smart TV. Here is a list of some of the best deals on offer with TVs of different screen sizes.
- Oracle to Pay About $23 Million to Resolve Another SEC Bribery Case Involving India Unit 27 september 2022Oracle will pay about $23 million (nearly Rs. 190 crore) to resolve charges that its units in Turkey, the United Arab Emirates and India used slush funds to bribe foreign officials in order to win business, the US Securities and Exchange Commission said on Tuesday. The case covered alleged wrongdoing from 2014 to 2019.
- Walmart Launches Online Game Worlds in Roblox as 'Testing Ground' for Potential Metaverse Entry 27 september 2022Walmart has launched two new experiences in Roblox aimed at attracting a younger audience and generating an early buzz around holiday toy shopping.
- Government Mandates Registration of IMEI Number of All Mobile Phones Before Sale in India Starting 2023 27 september 2022The government has made the registration of IMEI number of all mobile phones mandatory before their sale in India on its anti-counterfeit and lost handset blocking portal from January 1, 2023. All mobile phones, whether made locally or imported, will need to be registered and get IMEI (International mobile equipment identity number) certificates from the […]
- Elon Musk's Twitter Deposition Rescheduled for October 6-7, 10 Days Ahead of the Trail 27 september 2022Elon Musk's deposition by Twitter lawyers has been rescheduled from this week to October 6-7, just 10 days before a trial over his bid to walk away from the $44 billion (nearly Rs. 3,59,600 crore) takeover, and the delay could play in the social network company's favour. Musk's response to Twitter's motion was filed under […]
- Elon Musk's Lawyers to Argue With Twitter Attorneys Over Information Exchange 27 september 2022Elon Musk-Twitter hearing on Tuesday will begin with arguments on a motion by the billionaire’s attorneys to revise their answer to the lawsuit and their counterclaims against Twitter for the second time. Musk’s attorneys assert that Twitter needed his consent before making the payment but failed to do so.
- Amazon Great Indian Festival 2022 Sale: Best Offers on Laptops 27 september 2022Amazon Great Indian Festival 2022 Sale is currently live. Here we have compiled a list of some of the best deals available on laptops at different price points. Keep in mind that these are limited-time offers and will soon expire.
- Intel 13th Gen 'Raptor Lake' Desktop CPUs Launched, Including Core i9-13900K With 24 Cores 27 september 2022With twice the number of E-cores and higher clock speeds, Intel is intent on taking the performance crown.
- Government Provides More Time to Battery Manufacturers to Comply With Additional Safety Norms 27 september 2022The government has deferred the implementation of additional provisions in the battery safety standards, which were to begin from October 1, to give manufacturers more time to comply with new norms, according to an official statement. The statement said now additional provisions in the battery safety standards will be implemented in two phases — first […]
- Facebook, Instagram Integration Improved With Deeper Account Centre Integration by Meta 27 september 2022Facebook and Instagram's Account Center will allow users to switch between either platform's profiles and monitor notifications for both accounts from a single Accounts Center section. New mobile UI allows iOS, and Android users to switch between Facebook and Instagram without navigating to home screen, multitasking menu, or app drawer.