category without dropdown
- Geen categorieën
Category with dropdown
- Asus Zenbook Pro 17 With AMD Ryzen 6000 Series Processors Launched: Price, Specifications 28 september 2022The Asus Zenbook Pro 17 has been launched in the US for a starting price of $999 (roughly Rs. 81,000). This laptop is powered by AMD Ryzen 6000 series processors.
- Government Identifies 30 Illegal Telecom Set-Ups for Routing ISD Calls 28 september 2022The Department of Telecommunications in coordination with telecom service providers and law enforcement agencies has cracked down on 30 entities that were routing ISD calls received through internet illegally to mobile and wireline customers in India.
- Apple, YMTC's Deal Raises Alarm, US Lawmakers Call for Investigation: Report 28 september 2022The US Senators protest Apple's decision to purchase memory chips from Chinese chipmaker Yangtze Memory Technologies Corporation (YMTC) and has ordered an investigation into the threat that the deal poses to national security, media reports said. This comes amid reports that Apple was considering purchasing memory chips from YMTC for the new iPhone 14, reported […]
- Samsung Rolls Out One UI 5 Beta 3 Seemingly Cloning iOS 16 Lock Screen 28 september 2022Samsung purportedly rolled out the One UI 5 Beta 3 this week. This update appears to have cloned the Lock Screen features from Apple’s iOS 16.
- 5G Smartphone Users Willing to Shell Out Up to 45 Percent Premium for Upgrade: Study 28 september 2022Over 100 million users in India with 5G-ready smartphones want to upgrade to 5G network in 2023 and many of them are willing to pay up to 45 percent premium, a study by Ericsson said on Wednesday. The survey assumes significance as the countdown for 5G services availability has begun in India, the world's second-biggest […]
- Infinix Zero 20, Note 12 (2023) Price, Specifications Spotted Ahead of Launch: Details 28 september 2022Infinix Zero 20 is tipped to launch globally in October 5 along with the Infinix Note 12 (2023) refresh. These two smartphones could be powered by a MediaTek Helio G99 SoC, according to a recently surfaced listing.
- Tata Motors Launches Tiago EV as India's Most Accessible Electric Vehicle Brand 28 september 2022Tata Motors expanded its electric vehicle portfolio in the country with the launch of Tiago EV with introductory prices for first 10,000 customers ranging between Rs. 8.49 to Rs. 11.79 lakh (ex-showroom). The company said 2,000 units will be reserved for the current owners of Nexon EV and Tigor EV.
- Crypto.com Lands Digital Asset Service Provider (DASP) License in France 28 september 2022Singapore-based cryptocurrency platform Crypto.com has just received permission to operate in France, following approval in the UK and Italy. Crypto.com has been registered as a Digital Asset Service Provider (DASP) in France by the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF), according to an announcement on the company’s website.
- WhatsApp Reveals Critical Vulnerabilities in Older App Versions That Let Attacker Exploit Phones via Video Call 28 september 2022WhatsApp, Meta's instant messaging and calling service, has published details of a 'critical' vulnerability that has been patched in a newer version of the app but might still affect older installed versions that have not been updated.
- Xiaomi 12T, 12T Pro Expected to Release During the October 4 Global Launch Event: All Details 28 september 2022Xiaomi 12T and Xiaomi 12T Pro models are rumored to be unveiled at the launch event going live on October 4 at 7:30pm IST on the company’s social media handles, as confirmed by Xiaomi’s official Twitter account. The two devices have been subjected to speculative render leaks that suggest full design and specifications, in recent […]