category without dropdown
- Geen categorieën
Category with dropdown
- iOS 17.2 RC, macOS Sonoma 14.2 RC With New Features Rolled Out to Testers 6 december 2023iOS 17.2 RC and macOS Sonoma 14.2 RC have been released to beta testers. Apple's upcoming operating systems for iPhone brings the Journal app on iOS while both iOS and macOS will get Contact Key Verification for iMessage along with two new features for Apple Music. The final versions of these updates are expected to […]
- Realme C67 5G India Launch Date Confirmed; Design Officially Revealed 6 december 2023Realme C67 5G will launch in India soon. Realme has confirmed the launch date of the handset and revealed the design of the upcoming smartphone. It is claimed to be the first 5G phone in Realme’s C series. The phone is expected to be a budget 5G offering.
- Xiaomi Redmi 13C 5G With 50-Megapixel Camera Debuts in India: 4G Variant Tags Along 6 december 2023Just six months after launching the Redmi 12C, Xiaomi has come up with a redesigned model which also packs in 5G connectivity. Called the Redmi 13C 5G, it brings an upgraded processor, and a brand-new design compared to the previous model, but it all arrives at a slightly different price point. Xiaomi also announced a […]
- Crypto Price Today: Bitcoin, Ether Continue Bull Run, Most Altcoins See Profits over Losses 6 december 2023The market cap of the crypto sector rose by 2.98 percent in the last 24 hours. As of Wednesday, December 6, Bitcoin and Ether reached their trading values of $43,740 (roughly Rs. 36.4 lakh) and $2,268 (roughly Rs. 1.90 lakh) respectively. Most cryptocurrencies including Solana, Dogecoin, and Shiba Inu among others are trading in the […]
- IT Ministry Blocks More Than 100 Websites Involved in Organised Illegal Investments, Job Frauds 6 december 2023Over 100 websites, which facilitated organised illegal investments and task-based part time job frauds, were blocked following a recommendation of the Union Home Ministry.
- Samsung Galaxy A15 Renders Leak Online; Suggest Three Colour Options, Waterdrop Notch 6 december 2023Samsung Galaxy A15 is expected to launch soon. Ahead of the official launch, a fresh leak reveals the design of the Galaxy A series smartphone. Alleged renders suggest three colour options. It is seen with a waterdrop-style notch display at the front. The handset is also seen to carry a triple camera array on the […]
- OnePlus 12 With Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC Confirmed to Launch in India, Globally in Early 2024 6 december 2023OnePlus 12 was launched in China on December 5. The smartphone succeeds the OnePlus 11, which launched in India in February this year. The OnePlus 12 is also set to arrive in global and Indian markets soon. The company has now confirmed that the global and India launch will take place in early 2024.
- Microsoft Announces New Copilot Features, AI Assistant to Get OpenAI’s GPT-4 Turbo Model 6 december 2023Microsoft has refined its AI-driven offerings over the past year, integrating artificial intelligence tools to Bing Search, Windows and its Office 365 suite of services that include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams. The company recently announced that it was unifying its AI services, including the Bing Chat AI chatbot, under a single umbrella of […]
- Huawei Enjoy 70 With 6,000mAh Battery, Customisable Enjoy X Button Launched: Price, Specifications 6 december 2023Huawei Enjoy 70 was launched in China on Tuesday. It carries an unspecified octa-core chipset, rumoured to be an in-house Kirin 710A SoC, and packs a 6,000mAh battery with fast charging support. The phone is equipped with an Enjoy X button, which by default pulls up the nine most frequently used applications but can also […]
- NFTs Start Climbing Up Price Ladders Again as Bitcoin, Ether Show Continuous Rally 5 december 2023With cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ether, Solana, and Polygon pumping in values, a bunch of NFT series associated with these altcoins have started to be climb up the price tracker. Pudgy Penguins, Milady Maker, Claynosaurz, and Chads are some NFT collections that are trading in profits presently.