category without dropdown
- Geen categorieën
Category with dropdown
- Vi Rs. 99 Prepaid Recharge Plan With Access to 200MB Data Launched 31 januari 2023Vodafone Idea (Vi) has rolled out a new affordable prepaid plan for users. The telecoms firm has introduced a 200MB data plan with a validity period of 28 days, priced at Rs. 99. The plan doesn’t offer unlimited calling and SMS benefits.
- Vivo V27 Series Likely to See India Launch in February, Could be Similar to Vivo S16 Series: Report 31 januari 2023Vivo is expected to debut its V27 series in India soon, with a base model, Vivo V27e, and a Vivo Pro. A recent leak has indicated the India release dates for the Vivo V27, Vivo V27 Pro, and Vivo V27e smartphones. It's also suggested that the new lineup could be similar to Vivo's S16 lineup.
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Series US Pricing Leaked Ahead of Launch: Report 31 januari 2023Samsung Galaxy S23 series is scheduled to be unveiled at the Galaxy Unpacked event on February 1. Following recent rumours about the prices of the Galaxy S22 series successors in Europe and India, a new leak suggests the prices of the Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23+, and Galaxy S23 Ultra in the US.
- Poco Aiming for 60 Percent Business Jump in 2023, Upgrades to 5G Phones to Drive Growth: Himanshu Tandon 31 januari 2023Poco expects upgrades to 5G mobile phones from 4G to drive growth in 2023, Poco India Country Head Himanshu Tandon has revealed. The sub-Rs 10,000 smartphone segment is likely to be most impacted because of inflationary pressures and rupee depreciation, and the industry will see strong competition in the Rs 20,000-Rs 30,000 mobile phone segment, […]
- Infinix Zero Ultra 5G Review: Big on Numbers, Small on Experience 31 januari 2023The Infinix Zero Ultra 5G is the company's most premium smartphone in India. The highlight features of the handset includes support for 180W fast charging, a 200-megapixel main camera and a curved-edge AMOLED display. The phone has a MediaTek Dimensity 920 SoC. Find out if it's a good buy in our review.
- Sony, Xbox and Nintendo Will Not Be at E3 2023: Report 31 januari 2023E3 is returning in 2023 with an in-person event after a four-year gap. But gaming’s big three, Sony, Xbox, and Nintendo, are expected to skip the event. According to a report, all three major companies will not be returning to E3 2023, with Xbox confirmed to host its own summer showcase event at the same […]
- TikTok CEO to Testify Before US Congress in March Amid Increased Scrutiny Over Security Concerns 31 januari 2023TikTok CEO Shou Zi Chew is set to testify before the US Energy and Commerce Committee in March, the company confirmed on Monday. The US House Foreign Affairs Committee plans to hold a vote next month on a bill aimed at blocking TikTok in the US over national security concerns.
- Samsung One UI 5.1 Features Leaked Ahead of Launch, Will Debut on Galaxy S23 Series: Report 31 januari 2023Samsung could reportedly launch its latest OS update, One UI 5.1, which will succeed the One UI 5.0. The latest OS will debut on the Samsung Galaxy S23 series, according to a report by WinFuture, which also revealed a full list of features that could be expected on the latest OS update from Samsung.
- OnePlus 11R 5G Confirmed to Pack Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC, 100W Fast Charging 31 januari 2023OnePlus 11R 5G will be launched in India on February 7 and the company has been teasing some of its specifications. The latest teaser shows the phone will be powered by a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC. It will feature 5,000mAh battery with support for 100W SuperVOOC fast charging.
- Facebook Asks UK Tribunal to Block $3.7 Billion Mass Action Lawsuit Over Market Dominance 31 januari 2023Facebook has asked a London tribunal to block a mass action lawsuit against the firm that alleges the social media firm monetised users' personal data by abusing its dominant market position. The mass action lawsuit claims users should get compensation for the economic value they would have received if Facebook was not in a dominant […]