- Popular Topics
category without dropdown
- Geen categorieën
Category with dropdown
- Samsung Galaxy Book 3 Series Design Renders, Key Specifications Surface Ahead of Launch: Report 28 januari 2023A recent report has leaked the supposed design renders of the Galaxy Book 3 Pro 360, Galaxy Book 3 Pro, and Galaxy Book 3 360. The Galaxy Book 3 series is set to debut on February 1 at Galaxy Unpacked 2023.
- Asteroid 2023 BU Just Passed a Few Thousand Kilometres From Earth. Here's Why That's Exciting 28 januari 2023Asteroid 2023 BU passed only about 3,600 km from the surface of Earth on January 27. That distance is just slightly farther than the distance between Perth and Sydney and is only about 1 per cent the distance between Earth and our Moon. This makes 2023 BU the fourth-closest known asteroid encounter with Earth.
- Oppo Reno 8T Price, Specifications Leaked via Retail Listing Ahead of February 8 Launch 28 januari 2023The Oppo Reno 8T is set to launch in the Philippines on February 8. An alleged retail listing of this upcoming Oppo smartphone has leaked, which is said to have revealed the pricing and key specifications of this smartphone.
- Amazon Increases Minimum Purchase Amount on Amazon Fresh for Prime Members 28 januari 2023Amazon to charge grocery delivery for Prime members on orders less than $150 (roughly Rs. 12,200) starting February 28. Prime users who get their groceries delivered from Amazon Fresh for under $150 will be charged between $3.95 (roughly Rs. 350) and $9.95 (roughly Rs. 800), depending on the order size.
- ChatGPT Usage Banned in French University Over Concerns About Fraud, Plagiarism 28 januari 2023ChatGPT usage has been banned at Sciences Po, one of France's top universities, to prevent fraud and plagiarism. The university said on Friday the school had emailed all students and faculty announcing a ban on ChatGPT and all other AI-based tools at Sciences Po. ChatGPT has already been banned in some public schools in New […]
- US Panel to Vote on TikTok Ban Over National Security Concerns in February 28 januari 2023The US panel will hold a vote on TikTok ban bill next month. The measure would aim to give the White House the legal tools to ban TikTok over US national security concerns. A ban on TikTok, owned by ByteDance and is popular among teens, would face significant hurdles in Congress to pass, and would […]
- Reliance Jio, Airtel Mobile Users Tally Increased in November, While Vodafone Idea Faces Loss: TRAI 28 januari 2023Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel cumulatively gained nearly 25 lakh mobile subscribers in November, while Vodafone Idea lost nearly 18.3 lakh customers, according to TRAI data. Reliance Jio cemented its lead in the market adding 14.26 lakh net subscribers in November, whereas Airtel added 10.56 lakh users. The top five service providers constituted over 98 per […]
- Twitter to Let Users Appeal Account Suspension Starting February 1 28 januari 2023Twitter users can appeal account suspension starting February 2023 under the new criteria for account suspension and reinstatement announced by the company. Under the new criteria, Twitter will take less severe action, in comparison to account suspension. Elon Musk came under fire for suspending the accounts of several journalists in December.
- Realme Coca-Cola Phone Officially Revealed, Hinting at Imminent Launch 27 januari 2023Realme Coca-Cola phone has been teased by the company via its official website. The firm has shared the event page for the same with the tagline “Realme is set to get really refreshing.” The phone is speculated to be a rebranded Realme 10 4G. However, the company is yet to reveal any details about its […]
- Airtel Introduces Rs. 489 and Rs. 509 Prepaid Recharge Plans With Up to 60GB Data 27 januari 2023Airtel has introduced two new prepaid plans with up to 60GB of data for 30 days validity. The plans, priced at Rs. 489 and Rs. 509, offer data along with unlimited calling, SMS benefits, as well as Airtel Thanks offers such as a free Wynk Music subscription, free Hello Tunes, Rs. 100 cashback on FASTag, […]