- Popular Topics
category without dropdown
- Geen categorieën
Category with dropdown
- Kim Kardashian Agrees to Pay $1.26 Million to US SEC for Unlawful Crypto Promotion on Social Media 3 oktober 2022Kim Kardashian has agreed to pay $1.26 million (nearly Rs. 10 crore) to settle Securities and Exchange Commission charges that she promoted a cryptocurrency on Instagram without disclosing that she’d been paid $250,000 (nearly Rs. 2 crore) to do so. The SEC said Monday that the reality TV star and entrepreneur has agreed to cooperate […]
- Binance to Set Up Regional Office in Kazakhstan, Intends to Co-Develop Crypto Laws 3 oktober 2022Binance crypto exchange and Kazakhstan’s Financial Monitoring Agency have teamed-up to co-develop the next phase of the crypto sector. Its hub in Kazakhstan will usher this effort in the region, that houses a big number of crypto miners. Back in May, Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao had met with Kazakhstan president Kassym-Zhomart Tokayev to discuss Web3-focussed […]
- TRAI to Propose Unified KYC System to Check Fraudulent Callers: Chairman PD Vaghela 3 oktober 2022Telecom regulator TRAI will propose to set up a unified know-your-customer system, which should be accessible by all telecom operators, to check fraudulent callers and spammers, a top official said on Sunday. Speaking at India Mobile Congress, TRAI Chairman PD Vaghela said it is difficult to find the actual culprit at present who has indulged […]
- Poco X5 5G Reportedly Spotted on IMEI Database; Specifications, Launch Timeline Tipped: Details 3 oktober 2022Poco X5 5G has surfaced on the IMEI database, according to a report. The company’s purported handset is tipped to launch with a Snapdragon 778G+ SoC under the hood, along with a 120Hz LCD display. While the listing reportedly suggests the Poco X5 5G could be launched in China, India, and global markets, the company […]
- ED Freezes Rs. 5.5 Crore Account Balance in Mobile Gaming Application Fraud 3 oktober 2022The Directorate of Enforcement (ED) on Monday said it has carried out a search operation and freezed account balance of Rs. 5.59 crore of Aamir Khan and its accomplices in a fraud involving mobile gaming application E-nuggets.
- Lava Blaze 5G With MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC Launched in India at IMC 2022: Price, Specifications 3 oktober 2022Lava Blaze has been launched in India as a budget 5G smartphone. It is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC and carries a triple rear camera unit led by the 50-megapixel main sensor. It offers 128GB storage and packs a 5,000mAh battery.
- BSNL to Roll Out 4G Services by November; to Upgrade to 5G by August 2023 3 oktober 2022State-owned telecom firm BSNL will start rolling out 4G network from November onwards and gradually upgrade it to 5G by August next year, a top company official said on Monday. The company has plans to roll out almost 1.25 lakh 4G mobile sites in 18 months, BSNL Chairman and Managing Director PK Purwar told PTI at […]
- Telegram Premium Price in India Slashed by More Than 60 Percent: All Details 3 oktober 2022Telegram Premium price in India has been slashed by over 60 percent. The messaging service will now charge users Rs. 179 a month for access to larger 4GB file uploads, faster downloads, and the ability to convert voice messages into text, among other features. The Telegram Premium subscription was previously priced at Rs. 469 in […]
- Elon Musk Prepares Himself for the Judgement Against Twitter Ahead of October 17 Trial 3 oktober 2022Twitter wants a Delaware court to order Elon Musk to buy the social media service for $44 billion (nearly Rs. 3,60,000 crore), as he promised back in April. The Tesla billionaire's reputation for dismissing government pronouncements has some worried that he might flout an unfavourable ruling of the Delaware Court of Chancery, known for its […]
- Amazon Great Indian Festival 2022 Sale: Bestselling Gaming Laptops at Discounted Prices 3 oktober 2022Amazon Great Indian Festival 2022 sale brings discounts on gaming laptops in India. The sale kicked off on September 23 for all users, a day after offering early access to Prime members. Amazon is offering EMI options and additional discounts on select credit card purchases during the sale.